Sasha is a serial female entrepreneur, currently the Founder & CEO of Favful, a beauty social-commerce platform. Prior to Favful, she has helped building platforms for multi-million dollars startups from scratch. (HappyFresh - Southeast Asia's leading grocery delivery app; Booster by Customink - T-shirt fund-raising platform in US)
She is skillful at building consumer platforms, with a deep expertise in: User Interface & User Experience, Product Management & Development, Agile Methodology, Fund Raising, Community Building, Enterprise Sales, E-commerce, and Bootstrapping. She has a lot of lessons to share - from early experiments of Favful before it turned profitable, to adoptions of different startup system and process, to learnings of cracking the first ever social commerce model in Malaysia using community, content and machine learning.
With her passion and determination, Sasha has earned various Awards & Honours throughout her journey as an Entrepreneur.
- Forbes 30 under 30 Asia 2017
- Malaysian Business 40 under 40 Inspiring Young Malaysian 2018
- CLEO Hotshots 30 under 30 2017
- Top 20 in K-startup Grand Challenge 2016 (Korea)
- The Golden Globe Tigers Award 30 Women Achiever & Leaders 2017
- Tech in Asia 12 under 30 Promising SEA Entrepreneur 2016
- Top 10 Inspiring New Generation Malaysian Businesswomen
Book a Video Call with her for Startup Strategy, Fundraising, Product Development advice.